选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 新手百科 新手必读
How to Cancel, Return or Refund the Shopping Agent Orders
发表于 2019-8-23 11:16:55 | 最新回复 2021-5-3 12:43:30 | 来自于 China 楼主
1.     The order status is “Verifying”: You can visit user center → “Shopping Agents Orders” to cancel your orders. Your payment will be immediately refunded to your Wegobuy balance.

2.     The order status is "Processing”: You can visit user center → “Shopping Agents Orders” to cancel your orders. If we haven't purchased the items, we will cancel the order and refund to your Wegobuy balance within one working day.

3.     The order status is “Purchased”: You can visit user center → “Shopping Agents Orders” to click “Return/Refund” on the corresponding order. We will then request for refunds from the seller. If the seller has not yet delivered the items, the corresponding money will be refunded to your Wegobuy account balance upon seller confirmation, which normally takes 3 days.

4.     The order status is “Shipped (Domestic)”: If the seller uses fake tracking number and does not send out the items; you can visit user center → “Shopping Agents Orders” to click “Return/Refund” on the corresponding order. We will then request for refunds from the seller. The corresponding money will be refunded to your Wegobuy account balance upon seller confirmation, which normally takes 7 days.

5.     5 days after the order status turns " Warehouse Item Stock-In ": You can visit user center →“Shopping Agents Orders” to click “Return/Refund” on the corresponding order. We will then request for return with the seller but we cannot guarantee for approval. With the seller's approval, we will process the return as soon as possible. The returned parcel tracking number will be displayed in the corresponding order. After the seller receives the items and refunds us, the system will automatically return money to your Wegobuy account balance. Generally speaking, this process takes 7-15 days and it depends on the time the seller spent in confirming the refund.

6.     5 days after the order status turns " Warehouse Item Stock-In ": You can visit user center →“Shopping Agents Orders” to click “Return/Refund” on the corresponding order and apply for exchange. We will then request for exchange with the seller but we cannot guarantee for approval. With the seller's approval, we will process the exchange as soon as possible. The returned parcel tracking number will be displayed in the corresponding order. Generally speaking, this process takes 7-20 days since it involves two times domestic shipping and the efficiency of the seller. Therefore, we suggest you to minimize the times of exchanges if your time is tight.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-29 20:27:28 沙发
I'm quite happy to say that although my first attempt to purchase with with Wegobuy was fruitless because the seller didn't respond and my order subsequently canceled, I was immensely impressed with how effectively and efficiently the whole thing was handled. In spite of being new to this realm of retail, I didn't even need to ask any questions because the purchasing agent was so clear with his communication of things as they were. The refund was in place before I thought to ask about it. I actually found myself happy that the seller didn't respond - not only did I get to hunt for the item again, but through this brief but multilayered experience, I was instantly granted the kind of shopper's confidence that one doesn't usually ascertain without having a larger investment of both time and money. When I set out to figure out how to navigate the waters of Chinese shopping agents, I never thought I'd be saying how easy it is, nevermind how seemingly transparent. The fidelity of the shopper/purchaser relationship is obviously something Wegobuy values. Wegobuy & I are off to a great start! (hehe) Thanks Wegobuy!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-3-2 09:43:14 板凳
globeshopper20 发表于 2020-2-29 20:27 I'm quite happy to say that although my first attempt to purchase with with Wegobuy was fruitless be ...
Thank you very much for your letter of thanks, your recognition and opinions are the source of our progress And we will strive to provide customer with a true sense of service.  Could you please post on https://www.reddit.com/r/WegobuyOfficial/ and join it, pleasure to meet you there and you will get a 20 yuan non-threshold coupon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us~
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-9 00:39:29 地板
_小小小小编儿 replied at 2020-3-2 09:43 Thank you very much for your letter of thanks, your recognition and opinions are the source  ...
done! username on reddit is 2busy2blend
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-30 20:30:01 5#
very helpful
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-4 13:03:43 6#
this was helpful
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式