选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
[Announcement] Notice on Shipping Fee Adjustment of EMS,E-ems,DHL Ecommerce line to USA
发表于 2020-4-23 15:33:20 | 最新回复 2020-11-27 18:29:20 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear users,
Greetings!
Upon notice from logistic providers, due to the novel coronavirus pandemic across the world,and the widespread suspension of airlines,Airline costs have risen sharply,China Post adjusted the prices of EMS and E-Ems in USA, and the charges have risen enormously. Given this, we have to adjust the shipping fee of the EMS,E-ems,DHL Ecommerce line, This fee will be effective starting 18:00,April 24th, parcels submitted before will not be affected by this price adjustment. For orders thats already in storage, please submit them as soon as possible. The detailed price adjustment is as follows,
222.png
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.Thank you for your understanding!

Wegobuy Team
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 03:10:34 板凳
Can you please clarify if this effect all countries or just US? I was about to ship my hall, but now I'm not sure, none of shipping service available for me right now
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-23 22:48:05 沙发
Eub is not affected?
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 03:10:34 板凳
Can you please clarify if this effect all countries or just US? I was about to ship my hall, but now I'm not sure, none of shipping service available for me right now
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 09:05:43 地板
vice9955 replied at 2020-4-24 03:10 Can you please clarify if this effect all countries or just US? I was about to ship my hall, but now ...
also want to know
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 09:12:32 5#
vice9955 replied at 2020-4-24 03:10 Can you please clarify if this effect all countries or just US? I was about to ship my hall, but now ...
Yeah, same for me no options available
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-24 15:41:30 6#
vice9955 发表于 2020-4-24 03:10 Can you please clarify if this effect all countries or just US? I was about to ship my hall, but now ...
The price adjustment is only for USA for the moment.And also because the Customs has strengthen the inspection,some of the restrict items cannot be send,for more detail you can ask our online service.:)
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 15:46:38 7#
When I selected my items to ship, there were no options available for me either. However, I was able to get all my of items shipped in two different shipments. I found that selecting one item at a time and then waiting for the shipping options to update allowed me to single out which items presented me with the biggest shipping challenges. This process also familiarized me with the current shipping options for the types of items I normally order, and before I knew it, I went from being unable to ship my haul to having cleared out my warehoused contents completely. This may not work for everyone, especially if you only want to ship one specific way. It helps if you're willing to ship however possible! I know it's frustrating as hell, but everything is a mess because of COVID-19. Remember that the Wegobuy people stand to gain nothing by having the items you've already paid for in their custody, and holding your haul hostage is the opposite of what they are about. Since all this began, I've lost sight of this a couple times, but I'm grateful to have had the realization quickly. lol If my shipping tip and friendly reminder doesn't apply to your situation, I'm sorry - it's all I got! I hope you get it figured out soon. Just know that you aren't alone - the shipping issues are global, and here in the USA, I understand it might get worse before it gets better. Stay safe!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-25 01:33:07 8#
me too, cant ship anything
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-25 08:49:00 9#
one of my items didnt get pass customs, so its been sent back to the warehouse its my first time doing this and im worried...
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-27 18:29:20 10#
When will EMS start shipping印刷公司 again?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册