选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 新手百科 有问必答
GD-EUB to Germany because EMS gets taxed a lot? 新人帖
发表于 2020-7-7 04:31:37 | 最新回复 2020-7-20 14:21:01 | 来自于 Clarke County 楼主
Hey! I want to ship my items in the next few days but (GD)-EMS gets taxed in Germany a lot recently. Therefore I want to ship with EUB, because I never had problems with that. Now I see that there is another option next to EUB. Its GD-EUB. Is GD-EUB like GD-EMS? Is GD-EUB faster than normal EUB because its gets shipped to Guandong first?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-10 09:57:39 沙发
First of all, thank you for your support to wegobuy. GD-EUB is still in trial operation. We cannot judge whether GD-EUB is faster than EUB. It can only be said that it is slower than GD-EMS. Please pay attention to the website announcement when GD-EUB goes online. If you have other questions, you can consult our online customer service. I wish you a happy life:)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 16:17:14 板凳
小小编 replied at 2020-7-10 09:57 First of all, thank you for your support to wegobuy. GD-EUB is still in trial operation. We cannot j ...
What is the difference between GD-EUB and regular EUB?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-14 10:22:05 地板
aminderag replied at 2020-7-13 16:17 What is the difference between GD-EUB and regular EUB?
For GD-EUB, the domestic express from Hangzhou to Guangdong will take about 2-3 days,and the shipping time will be more stable. WeGoBuy will continue to provide high-quality services, and will continue to look for routes that are faster and cheaper. thanks for your support:)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-15 10:43:59 5#
[Announcement]Notice about the launch of the new logistics route GD-EUB http://bbs.wegobuy.com/forum.php?mod=guide&view=my
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

• 主题1
  • 回复0
  • 好友0

值得买