选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 新手百科 有问必答
I got nothing- angry and no help 新人帖
发表于 2021-7-22 12:46:46 | 最新回复 2021-8-15 21:24:37 | 来自于 Clarke County 楼主
Frustrating, disappointing, and disheartening experience as a first time "buyer." The whole process is very confusing, and then I ended up being charged twice for the same items. When I went on the site to review items in the warehouse, I somehow ended up repurchasing the items. An error this significant should be much more avoidable as opposed to one click. While I did receive responses to my inquiries, nothing was ever resolved, it was “too late to ask do a refund” and I never received my money back for either of the charges. I even went so far as to capture and share general photos of my bank register charges to attempt to clarify to them that I was charged twice for the same items. Then, as it took forever to try get my money back for the extra charge, I missed the deadline to actually have my items shipped. So, I got no refunds and no items. Sadly wasted money and time. Very upset. I just want my money back:(.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-23 15:18:24 沙发
hello
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-10 10:19:55 板凳
Hi, Wegobuy has been working on providing the best service to our customers, pls feel free to contact our online support and provide the order No. then we will try our best to help!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

• 主题1
  • 回复0
  • 好友0

值得买